Stress is known to be one of the major causes of health problems, but it affects not only your body, but your feelings, your thoughts and your general take on life as well. Fortunately, there are numerous ways to release stress – and here are some simple ideas for how to relieve stress in your life:
- Meditation – using adequate meditation techniques can help you relax and calm you racing thoughts. It might take a few weeks to learn how to achieve thoughtless awareness, but once you get the hang of it, you can use the method anywhere, anytime.
- Outdoor exercise – fresh air, the calming effects of spending time in nature and physical exercise together will help you release stress and will also improve your health and your physical condition.
- Live Healthy – Take opportunities to make healthy choices for yourself. Look at procedures like the MonaLisa Touch for post-menopausal women and say goodbye to common menopausal symptoms. Our IV therapy can also support your mental health, physical health, and immune system.
- Take up a hobby – whether it is knitting or collecting something, gardening or cooking, a hobby is something that you are passionate about, something that makes you happy and helps you disconnect from what stresses you.
- Plan weekend getaways – not many of us can afford long vacations whenever we feel stressed out, but most of us can manage long weekends every now and then. Take Friday off work and visit a nice place that is not too far away from where you live – whether you choose a spa or to a small village inn, the important thing is to break the stressful routine you must follow during the week, you will see that changing the setting will change the way you feel, too.We have more ideas for how to relieve stress, plus treatments to support your goals. Schedule a consultation, and let Dr. Christi and her team of wellness professionals get you back on track to better health from the inside out.